- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Create the flower arrangements of your dreams to keep at home, take to the office, or display on any special occasion using the simple tips and tricks and masterful techniques taught by Executive Director and professor Calvert Crary and the master florists at FlowerSchool New York.This hands-on, comprehensive guide provides readers with step-by-step instructions that cover all the most crucial aspects of flower arranging, including:
- How to buy the best flowers and how to get the best prices
- Selecting your flowers based on texture, color, and seasonality
- Conditioning your flowers to ensure they last as long as possible
- Pairing your flowers with the right vase
- Creating arrangements in a wide variety of styles that will work for any occasion
Including advice from the school's well-respected master florists, and featuring beautiful color photographs of each unique arrangement, Flower School offers invaluable, insider tips and tricks that can only be gained through years of experience, providing readers with the fundamental tools and education they need to create homemade floral arrangements that are on par with any professional design.
- Author: Calvert Crary